Thank you for choosing Bridger Orthopedic as your healthcare provider. We are committed to providing excellence in care and service.
We recommend that you:
- Arrive 20-30 minutes early for completion of new patient paperwork.
- Bring your insurance card.
- If a co-pay is required by your insurance company, it is due at the time of your visit and may be paid in cash, by check or with a credit card.
- We participate in most insurance plans, including Medicare. If you are unsure if we participate with your insurance company, please contact your insurance company with any questions you may have regarding coverage. Knowing your insurance benefits is your responsibility. If you need additional assistance, contact our billing department at 406-556-9112.
Workers Compensation & other Accident cases
If you have an accident or are injured in the workplace, please contact your employer, and notify them of the injury. You are required to provide the following information:
- Work comp carrier and address
- Date of injury
- Claim number
- Employer at time of injury
- Adjustor and contact phone number