- Please contact your pharmacy to request the refill.
- Allow 24 hours to process your request.
- Some narcotic medications, per Federal Law cannot be called in or faxed and prescriptions will need to be mailed or picked up in person.
- Patients requiring long term narcotic management will be referred to their primary care physician.
Disposal of Prescription Medications
There may be times when you want to dispose your prescription medication for various reasons such as expired medication, you no longer take the medication and you do not want the medication at your residence.
The DEA and partner organizations have set up sites in our community to safely dispose of these medications. If you are not from the Bozeman area, please reach out to your local law enforcement agency.
These drop boxes are available at the following locations:
- Law and Justice Center, 605 S 16th Bozeman
- Bozeman Police Department, 30 N Rouse, Bozeman
- Highland Park Pharmacy at Bozeman Health Hospital, Bozeman (during business hours)
- MSU Police Department, Bozeman
- Belgrade Police Dept/City Hall, 91 E Central Ave, Belgrade
- Park County Sheriff’s Office, 414 E. Callender, Livingston
- Manhattan Police Dept, 120 W Main Street, Manhattan
- Three Forks City Hall, 206 N Main St. Three Forks (during business hours)
- West Yellowstone Police Dept, 124 Yellowstone Ave, West Yellowstone
These drops boxed CANNOT accept the following:
- Needles and sharps
- Thermometers (mercury)
- Oxygen containers
- Chemotherapy/radioactive products
- Pressurized canisters
DO NOT BRING THE MEDICATIONS TO BRIDGER ORTHOPEDIC
DO NOT FLUSH MEDICATIONS
DO NOT POUR MEDICATIONS DOWN THE DRAIN
For additional information refer to the DEA website: