Let's Get Creative Gallatin Valley!
Bridger Orthopedic is sponsoring an art contest to inspire our area’s young artists AND to create the newest SKELLIE.
All artwork should represent a human skeleton(s) (or parts of a human skeleton) performing some sort of activity.
Fall Semester-December 15
Spring Semester- April 15
- Elementary: K-4th
- Intermediate/Middle School: 5th-8th
- High School: 9th-12th
- Winning designs from each grade-group, each semester, will be considered to be featured on a Skellie T-shirt, to be distributed to Bridger Orthopedic patients
- Winning artwork will be displayed at Bridger Orthopedic Offices
- Each winning artist will be awarded a prize pack!
- Each winner’s school art program will receive a cash prize of $500
- Skellie T-shirts are distributed to an average of 2,500 Bridger Orthopedic patients each year.
- All artwork submission must represent a human skeleton(s) (or parts of
a human skeleton) performing some sort of activity. Examples: Playing a
sport, dancing, participating in rodeo, a hand drawing something, two
hands holding something etc. Be creative!
- Artwork submissions must be 8.5" x 11" and must be hand drawn
and/or painted (digital creations will not be accepted).
- All artwork submissions must 2-dimensional in form. Submissions will
be via email and should be a photo copy or scan of the original work. (*see 11)
- Artwork submissions will be accepted until the following dates; Fall
Semester-December 15, Spring Semester- April 15. Winning entries will
be announced one month following submission deadlines.
- One winning piece of art will be chosen from each of 3 different
categories, each semester: Kindergarten-4th Grade, 5th-8th Grade, 9th-
- Open to all Gallatin Valley Students, Three Forks to Mt Ellis Academy along with all private, home school or public school students.
- Winning entries will be chosen by the staff at Bridger Orthopedic.
- One artist per semester will be chosen to have their artwork featured
on a T-shirt design distributed to Bridger Orthopedic patients. Bridger
Orthopedic reserves the right to have discretion over which artwork is
chosen to be utilized on T-Shirt designs.
- All winning entries will become the property of Bridger Orthopedic and
be displayed in their office spaces along with other & past winning
entries. A copywrite release will be signed by the parents/guardians of
the artist (or the artist, if 18 years of age) to allow Bridger Orthopedic
rights to utilize and reprint the artwork.
- A prize pack will be provided to each category winner, each semester.
- A $500 award will be given to the school art department of each
winner, each semester.
- *Digital images of artwork must be submitted to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on submission due date.
An artwork spec sheet and contest guidelines will be provided to all Art Departments participating. Please let us know if your students would like to be involved or if you have any questions.